Handwriting analysis reviews penmanship and utilizes every stroke to see within the person. Our handwriting is as unique as a fingerprint. They use our underlying method of writing to pinpoint certain abilities and personality traits.
See what resonates with you and make your judgment. Do you believe it or not?
Now, some of us might cringe at the thought of another reviewing our writing! We have grown up in different regions with different teachings and influences. Yet, we would not use a style of writing unless it suited us (whether we approve of our penmanship or not). Take a fun look-see at what graphologists are saying about our writing!
One example might be when we had hand written (kudos!) a special letter to someone. Think about how you addressed their name at the top. Was the font size larger, smaller, or the same as your signature size at the bottom?
- If your signature was larger: it might mean you feel more important than the person you are addressing
- If you signature was smaller: it might mean you feel more inferior to that person
- If your signature is similar in size: Congratulations! It’s important to be cognizant of what psychological message you are sending your recipient.
We sourced http://visual.ly/what-does-your-handwriting-say-about-you to elaborate more on what our handwriting might say about us!
- Small: indicates shy or withdrawn
- Average: indicates well-adjusted or adaptable
- Large: indicates outgoing, people oriented, outspoken and loves attention
- If you write quickly – You are impatient, dislike delays or time wasters
- If you write slowly – You are more organized, methodical and self-reliant
Shape of Letters:
- Rounded letters: indicates you are creative and artistic
- Pointed letters: indicates you are more aggressive and intense
- Connected letters: indicates you are logical, systematic and careful decision maker
Pressure of Stroke:
- Heavy pressure: indicates you are good with commitment and possibly taking things too seriously. If the pressure is excessively heavy, you tend to be uptight and can react quickly to criticism.
- Light pressure: indicates you are sensitive and show an empathy to people but you also have lack of vitality.